Chat with me!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

politic joke in Malaysia



People: "Previously.. my living was fine.. until the price of fuel increasing."
YB: "CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE."
People: "But toll also increasing!"
YB: "CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE."
People: "But all the expenses also increasing!"
YB: "Your lifestyle have to CHANGE.. CHANGE!"
People: "But.. flour , sugar, milk, also will increasing in price!"
YB: "I think.. You better wear this only."
People: "..."











YB : "Gentlemen and madams, our country are being progressive. See, we have cyberjaya, we have putrajaya, we have IT song. We have.. Eh.. You. You! What are you doing?"
Blogger: "I am writing my blog."
YB : "What blog? You destroying our country! You cause our country in clamor! We can't neglect our national unity!"
Blogger: "But I just sharing my opinion."
YB : "All the bloggers are liar. From 10,000 bloggers that unemployed; 8,000 of them are women! For our country splendid, well-known famous, sparkle.. I hope Malaysian not to trick by bloggers, because they are agent from foreign country!" "Can I have your blog's address?"

0 comments: